England Training Session Ticket Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter or Carlsberg UK Limited, their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- To enter the promotion you will require internet access and a Facebook account. You must post a comment underneath the relevant promotional post on Flaming Grill Pub’s Facebook page which identifies your favourite England football player past or present and nominate an individual with whom you plan to share any prize without tagging that individual in your post.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter before the promotion closes at midnight on 27th September 2013 (Closing Date). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
- One entry per person. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- There are tw prizes, each consisting of a pair of tickets to watch an England Men’s Senior Football Team training session at St George’s Park, Burton-Upon-Trent at a date in October 2013 to be confirmed (Tickets) and one official England football shirt (size not guaranteed). Both the winners and their guests must be over 18 years of age.
- Subject to player availability, weather conditions and management discretion, the winner and guest may be invited to have one item each autographed by a member of the England over 21s football team. Strictly one item per person, requests to sign multiple items will be refused and may cause embarrassment and delay. Availability of players to sign items is not guaranteed.
- Use of the Tickets is subject to the terms and conditions on the Tickets and the regulations in force at the applicable venue. The Tickets may not be resold under any circumstances. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse attendance at the match to anyone who has a criminal record or has been escorted or banned from any football match / stadium in the past.
- Any expenses incurred by the winners and their guests with regard to travel, and in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners and guests.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- The winners will be the first two entries drawn at random from all eligible entries by an independent person after the Closing Date and will be contacted by 30th September 2013 using the details provided to enter the promotion.
- If the prize is declined, or a winner cannot take up the prize or be contacted within a reasonable time, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- The event to which the Tickets relate is subject to last minute date and time changes. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for cancellation, curtailment or alteration of the event to which the Tickets relate, or transport to or from it, for any reason.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and by entering this promotion you hereby release Facebook from any liability in respect of this promotion. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this competition.
- You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter’s marketing material. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win, to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to your image rights, and to your name and county of residence being made publicly available if you win.
- To obtain the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped SAE to Press Office, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ within three months of the Closing Date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- You must not create multiple Facebook accounts in order to enter the promotion more than once per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter the promotion will be found in breach of these terms and excluded from the promotion.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Spirit Pub Company PLC, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ Please drink responsibly.