Terms and Conditions
Spirit Pub Company (company number 7662835) is registered in England and Wales and has it's registered office at Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ, VAT number 745 7724 03, email address email@example.com.
These terms and conditions apply to the websites accessible via the following url addresses: www.flaming-grill.com and www.flaminggrillpubs.com. The websites are maintained by Spirit Pub Company Limited.
Any use by you of this site is subject to your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this legal notice.
If you access this site you are deemed to have read and accepted the above statement. If you do not accept these terms and conditions please leave the site now.
Information and Data Protection
All parties shall comply at all times with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") and any regulations made under the Act.
We will use the information provided by you to inform you about our latest promotions and/or any specific products and services that we think might be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving these updates at any time by simply sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trade marks, copyright, linking and other use of these Websites
All trademarks on the Websites are owned by us or our licensors (including third party providers of products and services available via the Websites). Except where otherwise stated, all contents on the Websites are © Spirit Pub Company Limited.
Unless specifically stated that particular materials can be used more widely, you are only permitted to download the materials contained on the Websites to a single personal computer and/or to print a hard copy of the materials contained on the Websites for personal use and provided all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices are left intact. The grant of this limited licence is conditional upon your agreement to and compliance with all the terms and conditions set out in this document. Any other use of any of the materials on this Websites including reproduction (for any purposes other than those noted above), modification, distribution, or republication, without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited, and is a violation of ours and/or our licensors' proprietary rights. You may not link to this Websites, nor frame it, without our express permission. If you would like to link to the site please contact us.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Websites is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on the Websites. We may make changes to the functionality of the Websites, the material on the Websites at any time without notice. The material on the Websites may be out of date and we make no commitment to update the material. The material on the Websites is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with the Websites on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this legal disclaimer, might have effect in relation to the Websites. We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Websites are fully operational at the times we have indicated it will be available. However we cannot and do not guarantee that the Websites will be available at all times or that it will be fault free. In particular access to the Websites may be interrupted or restricted to allow for emergency or routine repairs or maintenance to be carried out. Further, by using the Websites, you acknowledge and agree that the Internet uses elements and relies upon services, input and facilities which are not within our control and if we are totally or partially prevented or delayed in the performance of any of our obligations in connection with the Websites as a result of any failure of such external services, input or facilities or any other event of "force majeure", we will not be liable to you for the relevant non-performance or delay. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the expression "force majeure" will be deemed to include any cause affecting the performance by us of our obligations arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control and in particular will include strikes, lock-outs, other industrial action, actual or threatened terrorist action, civil commotion, riot, crowd disorder, invasion, war, threat or preparation for war, fire, technical or power failure, software, hardware or telecommunication or other network failures, interruptions, disruptions or malfunctions, explosions, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage, epidemic or other natural or physical disaster and any legislation, regulation, rule or ruling of government, court or any competent authority.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, neither we nor any of our group or associated companies or any of our or their respective directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for any loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the materials in and/or facilities or services offered through the Websites, including any loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties and/or indirect or consequential loss or damages, even we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable. If this clause is unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction due to relevant laws, then in no event will our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and claims (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Websites.
On the Websites we may have provided links to other websites which, at the time of creating the links, were believed to be of interest to our Website visitors. Whilst we will from time to time review the websites to which we have linked, we do not necessarily endorse the contents of those linked websites. We disclaim all liability arising from the information or materials contained on any linked websites.
If you have any complaints or comments about the Websites please contact us by email at guest services or in writing to Guest Services, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions "including" and "in particular" are to be construed as if they were followed by the words "but without limitation" In these terms and conditions, headings have been inserted for ease of reference only and are not to affect the interpretation of the terms and conditions.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page on the Websites. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they will be binding on you. Some of the provisions in these terms and conditions may also be amended or superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Websites. You agree that we are not required to comply with the obligations imposed by regulations 9 (1), 9(2) and 11 (1) of The Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002.
These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including any non-contractual dispute or claim) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
1. For balance enquiries, full terms, Card enquiries and participating pub restaurants please visit: www.greatbritishpubcard.co.uk/ 2. For any card queries, please ring 08435 064 006 (Mon-Fri, 09:00-17:00). 3. See www.greatbritishpubcard.co.uk/termsandconditions for full terms & conditions and details of how we use your personal information. Use of the Card constitutes acceptance of these terms. 4. The monies on the Card can be used as full or part payment in participating pub restaurants, see www.greatbritishpubcard.co.uk for details. 5. You must be aged 14 or over to purchase Card. Age restrictions may apply to goods/services purchased. 6. Monies on the Card cannot be exchanged for cash. 7. All monies on the Card must be used within 12 months of the date of purchase or last activity. Any balance will be forfeited. 8. Treat the Card as cash; we will not be liable for unauthorised use, lost, stolen or damaged Cards. 9. The Card is not a credit, debit, cheque guarantee or charge Card. 10. We reserve the right to refuse to accept or limit the use of the Card at our sole discretion. 11. Cards cannot be returned, replaced or refunded, except as defined in the Distance Selling Regulations. 12. Additional terms apply to Cards purchased from a third party, please refer to on our website. 13. We reserve the right to amend our terms or withdraw the Card on reasonable notice; changes will be posted our website. Your statutory rights are not affected. 14. Spirit Pub Company Limited. registered in England and Wales (company number 7662835) whose registered office is at Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ trading as the Great British Pub Card.
Food Terms & Conditions
(V) These dishes are suitable for vegetarians. Whilst we take care to preserve the integrity of our vegetarian products, we must advise that these products are handled in a multi environment kitchen. (G) These dishes are non-gluten containing. All our food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts, cereals containing gluten and other allergens are prepared and our menu descriptions do not include all ingredients. Guests concerned about the presence of allergens in our food are welcome to ask a member of the team for assistance before ordering. You can also visit our website for allergy and nutritional information. All stated weights are approximate and uncooked. All Fish dishes may contain bones. Some scampi pieces may contain more than one tail.
Email Club Birthday Offer – Starter or Dessert
This voucher entitles the bearer to one free starter or dessert when purchasing any main meal from the main menu. Offer excludes The Ultimate Sharer, Great Wings of Fire and Sweet Sharers. This voucher can only be used at a participating pub and must be presented when placing your initial food order. Offer not valid on Bank Holidays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, Festive Menu, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or Spirit employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers. Voucher can only be used once. Copied, defaced or damaged vouchers will not be accepted. Proof of identity may be requested. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Promoter: Flaming Grill, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Email Club Birthday Offer – Bottle of Wine
One free bottle of house wine when two or more adults order main courses (offer not available in Scotland). One voucher per party. The offer is only valid for the person named in the email. Proof of identity may be requested. The email voucher can only be used at Flaming Grill Pubs and must be presented when placing a food order. The offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer. The email voucher can only be redeemed during food service hours. Offer not valid on Bank Holidays, Mother’s Day, Father's Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve. The voucher can only be applied to one transaction. Copied or damaged vouchers will not be accepted. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001. The voucher is not transferable. Offer valid to over 18’s only. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
Email Sign Up Offer
The voucher must be presented when placing your food order and entitles the bearer to 20% off your food bill at a participating pub. Voucher can only be redeemed during normal food serving times. Voucher can only be applied to one transaction. The voucher cannot be using in conjunction with Spirit employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers. Only one voucher per person, per transaction. Offer subject to availability. Photocopied, defaced or damaged vouchers will not be accepted. Offer not valid on Bank Holidays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. Voucher cash value £0.0000001. The voucher is not transferable. We reserve the right to amend, cancel or withdraw this offer at any time. Promoter: Flaming Grill, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ
Important booking information
On special event days a non refundable deposit must be received at the time of booking to secure your table. Deposit payment accepted via credit, debit card or cash and must be paid at the time of booking. Pre-orders are required 14 days before dining or at the time of booking if less than 14 days before hand. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice are liable for full payment of food. All currency is in pound sterling.
A non refundable deposit of £3 per person for festive and buffet and £10 for Christmas Day must be received at the time of booking. Full payment for Christmas must be received by 25th November or a time of booking if after this date.
Blaze sign-up offer
This voucher is valid in Flaming Grill pubs only and cannot be redeemed against food or drink purchases from the Flaming Grill Van. This voucher must be presented when placing your food order and entitles the bearer to 40% off your food and drink bill at a participating pub up to a limit of £80. The discount is only available with a food purchase and is not valid on drink purchases alone. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This voucher cannot be used on the following key dates - Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Mother's Day. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with Spirit employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers. Only one voucher per person, per transaction. Voucher can only be used once. Offer subject to availability. Photocopied, defaced or damaged vouchers will not be accepted. Voucher cash value £0.0000001. The voucher is not transferable. We reserve the right to amend, cancel or withdraw this offer at any time. Promoter: Flaming Grill, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ
The voucher entitles the bearer to 30% off food from the main menu between Friday 1st and Wednesday 6th April, during food service hours. Offer excludes all Flaming Challenges. This voucher can only be used at a participating pub and must be presented when placing your initial food order. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or Greene King employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers. Voucher can only be used once. Copied, defaced or damaged vouchers will not be accepted. Proof of identity may be requested. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Promoter: Flaming Grill, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Win Beer for a year
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. To enter the competition, tell us why your dad is awesome using #ultimatedad or post a photo of him on the Flaming Grill Facebook page between 16th May 2016 and 19 June 2016.
2. The Promoter will select a winner who will be notified by email within fourteen days of the end of the period and by no later than 3rd July 2016. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner.
3. The prize consists of 6 cases of 24 cans Greene King IPA, delivered twice per calendar year (12 cases in total)
4. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner, including, but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw the prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where a participant has gained advantage in participating in the competition or has won using fraudulent means.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to disqualify offensive, insulting, obscene, incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
6. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
7. The prize is non-transferable.
8. The winner agrees to publicity on www.flaminggrillpubs.com, its Facebook Page and Twitter Page.
9. The competition is only open to UK residents only (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter and its associated companies, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
10. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition).
11. In all aspects of this promotion the Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. This Promotion shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales with have exclusive jurisdiction.
16. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read enjoy responsibly.co.uk for more information.
Promoter: Spirit Pub Company (Managed) Limited, trading as “Flaming Grill”, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ